Fast, Simple, Off-the-shelf Solutions to Save Time, Money, and Effort by Automating Asset Management
GopherWerx is a full solution stack combining the software, hardware, and support you need to establish a world-class RFID asset management program, or simply enhance the one you have. GopherWerx scales to meet your needs at every stage, and our expert integrators can get you up and running in no time.
Powerful, flexible, scalable inventory management
Secure storeroom/tool crib management
Scalable, reliable vendor-managed inventory (VMI)
Key Benefits of Using GopherWerx Solutions
Know What You Have, What You Need, and Why... Instantly.
To maintain a profitable business, you need to maximize your assets, control costs, and create efficiencies wherever possible. Doing more with less is the status quo these days, and that's not going to change any time soon.
Asset management and inventory control is a huge part of that equation, especially in large organizations with a high daily volume of items being consumed, borrowed, reallocated, lost, and broken. Keeping track of your inventory while your teams manage multiple projects can be difficult enough. Maintaining adequate security, eliminating theft, and ensuring adequate safety and compliance makes it even tougher. If you're currently trying to do this manually, on "the honor system", using vending machines, or any other antiquated method or technology, you can be sure you're losing money somewhere.
Probably a lot of it.
The GopherWerx Difference
GopherWerx Asset Management Solutions offer a fast, simple, customizable solution that can scale and configure to solve any inventory management problem your unique facility requires. Expert integrators, backed by the design and development experience of Freedom RFID, can help you determine which combination of software and hardware is most appropriate for your situation and set it up appropriately so you can start benefiting from its superior feature set immediately:
- Scaled RFID scanning capability - Take inventory in seconds as our handheld readers catalog every RFID tag within a set radius with pinpoint accuracy. No need for individual scans (like you would with a barcode system.)
- Layered, customizable "zones" - Cover any area you need with automated inventory control, from a single cabinet drawer to an entire facility.
- Fully integrated modular design - GopherWerx solutions play nice with whatever current database, readers, or other equipment you already have in place, making adoption and integration a breeze.
- Full-scale solutions - On the other hand, if you're starting from scratch, GopherWerx offers a fully integrated software/hardware solution package that can include everything you need to hit the ground running.
- Security functionality - Whether your inventory itself needs limited access security clearance, or you'd just like to be able to automatically tie every check-in and check-out to a particular user, a host of security features designed to change with you are included off-the-shelf.
- Consumables tracking - The system integrates directly with Purchasing and connected systems to ensure you're aware of dwindling stock long before work gets held up while you place an order. All inventory tracking logs can also be segmented by individual job, so you know exactly which projects required which items at any given time.
- And much, much more - Contact our asset management experts to discuss your specific needs, or speak to a GopherWerx reseller today.
GopherWerx inventory software and RFID scanning solutions have produced strong ROI for our customers because of:
- Ease & reliability of scanning
- Reduced labor cost
- Real-time actionable data
- Reducing process failures
- Reducing process time